Chicken with lime and Ras el hanout (a Maroque recipe)
ready in 30 mins
An interesting use of the iconic Moroccan spice.
2 skinless chicken breast
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/2 tsp salt
1 lime juice and zest
1 tsp Ras el hanout
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp honey
1. Chop the chicken into 2cm chucks.
2. In a bowl large enough to hold the chicken, add all the other ingredients and mix well.
3. Add the chicken and marinade for several hours in the fridge.
4. Thread the chicken in to metal skewers.
5. Barbeque the skewers turning regularly until cooked through.
Serves 4 to 6 as part of a mixed selection
Buy Ras el Hount Here
Show your dish off to its best, on our authentic handcrafted Moroccan pottery, find the full range here
Looking for more recipe ideas? Why not download our free cook books here