Hanane's beans (a Maroque recipe)
ready in 15 mins
This recipe was kindly given to me by a very good Moroccan friend, and has become a firm favourite in our house. It's a fantastic way to have broad beans, but works perfectly well with french beans too.
1. Add the olive oil to a pan and very gently fry the garlic, just enough to remove the raw taste.
2. Add the beans, preserved lemon and coriander to the pan and stir to coat
3. Pour in enough stock to cover the beans.
4. Simmer gently until beans are done, this should only take a few minutes
5. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with a pinch of paprika and cumin
6. Serve with lots of bread to soak up the lovely juice